Friday, April 11, 2008

We Have A "Licker"

My little Maddox is my Greatest Joy and My Worst Nightmare! I have no idea where it has come from, but he has started licking everyone. Yuck!! He literally chased Avrie around the house this morning to try and lick her. He finally got her! (I took this picture right after) She kept yelling to me "Why is he licking me?!" The only answer I could come up with was, "It must be because you taste so good". I guess it could be worse, we could have a biter instead. I have to find the positives with everything this kid does so he doesn't drive me insane. Believe me, I am well on my way.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Jace used to lick people too! What the heck!? At least I can tell you that he grew out of that phase! :)