Wednesday, April 30, 2008

An Avrie Classic

This morning as I was trying to get everyone ready for school Avrie comes in with this hideous fluorescent pink hair scrunchy. This is basically how it went....
Avrie: Mom, I want to wear this in my hair today.
Me: No, you are already dressed and that doesn't match.
Avrie: So, I don't care.
Me: No!
Avrie: Mom!!
Me: No! We can find you something to wear tomorrow that it will match.
Avrie: MOM!! YOU NEVER LET ME WEAR ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T MATCH!! (As she is stomping away)
Me: Uh huh.

1 comment:

NICOLE said...

At least you do her hair. my mom let me do my own and i wish she wouldn't have. you should see me elementary school pictures. one of them is a full body shot and i am wearing a long sleve dark blue shirt, dark blue sturrup strechy pants, an off white crochet vest, and purple jelly shoes. i had bangs and i didn't curl them that day and the rest of my hair is pulled half way up. it also didn't help that i had no teeth.