Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Avrie's Diorama

This year for Avrie's Diorama, she chose to do it on Zebras. I was really surprised because I thought she would choose something a little more complicated. Lucky for us that she didn't. They are expected to just find a shoe box, color some background, make it look like the animals habitat as best as they can, and somewhere in there place a picture of the animal. I don't know why, but I have never been able to let my kids just color everything in. I want it to look a little more real and create a bigger headache for myself. She was really happy with her finished product and that is all that matters. It was definitely a family effort.


2 comments:

NICOLE said...

I never got to make cool stuff like that when I was in elemantary. I am jealous. Maybe i will make one just for fun next week.

Autumn said...

Cute! My kids projects always turn out way too 'Mommyish'...I have issues with them looking just right! They're probably gonna need therapy later in life! :)