Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Interesting Breakfast Choice

This is how I found Maddox at 7 o'clock this morning. His bed was completely stripped with everything but his favorite blanket and a pillow on the floor. He had gotten himself Salt & Vinegar chips for breakfast. We knew that he liked them but I was still a little surprised that he would eat them this early in the morning. I love them and I could never. It wasn't long until he had to ask for a drink.

I guess he needed a snack to go along with his morning cartoons so he helped himself. Silly kid!

10 comments:

Arah Debra said...

Maddox definitely keeps things interesting in that house, doesn't he? Gavin love Salt & Vineger chip too, but I don't think he could eat them for breakfast.

Aundrea said...

mmmm, I love me some Salt and Vinegar Chips!!

Unknown said...

That is so funny. He is the cutest kid. I love your stories about him.

Kayela said...

I remember that being a favorite of me, you, Storm, and Darlene. Oh the good old days before we had to grow up. I always tell JJ that if i could go back in time for one day it would be that summer of missionary uno, not being the first one to go home because you were scared of what would happen to you, Casey's rack job and hanging out with Don. Those were the days

KerrieLeigh said...

I don't know how we had any taste buds left after that summer. That really was an awesome summer!!

Autumn said...

That kid cracks me up! I can't get over his hair either! So cute!

NICOLE said...

Oh maddox. He makes me laugh. I didn't know he liked those. I don't know any 3 year old who likes salt and vineger chips except for maddox.

Kayela said...

Casey just came to my office and said to tell you hi

KerrieLeigh said...

Hi Casey!! We may have to set up a missionary uno weekend. I don't know how the spouses will feel about it, but we could try. We know that JJ would be ok with it.

Michelle said...

Maddox is too cute!