At least it was for a couple of days. The kids have been so stir crazy so when there was even the slightest bit of warmth outside, they were in it. They started dragging out all of the "summertime" toys as soon as possible. We tried to tell them that it was too early but they wouldn't have it. They even tried to pull out the pool and slip-n-slide. We had to put an end to that one. So we let them look like orphans for a couple of days and just play in the dirt all day. They loved every minute.
This morning we woke up to snow! So much for that idea.


4 comments:
I looked homeless too this whole weekend. It was fun. it was snowing when i woke up today. I was mad.
Seriously! Can you believe the snow!? I had Camry wear a skirt to school this morning..not realizing it was freezing outside! Luckily she had on tights..but she was still pretty mad at me when she got home!
I'm sooooooo sick of the snow. I hope we don't just skip spring and go straight to summer.
I really wish the weather would get it together and stop all this fake warm weather and then snow!
Post a Comment