When I said that it was birthday season in our house, I wasn't exaggerating. Today for my birthday Chris made me a delicious breakfast and gave me a really pretty bouquet of flowers among a couple of other great gifts. He had already given me my purse for my birthday, so I thought it was really nice that he did more. The kids have been giving me things for a couple of weeks that they have been making. I love those type of gifts!! My mom had us over for a nice dinner and birthday cake. I think I was over the "all about me" birthdays by the time I reached my twenties, so it was just really nice to have a day to spend with my family. The weather couldn't have been any better. It was perfect. Thanks everyone for making it a fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! I've been thinking about you all day! I still mark your birthday on my calendar every year! Glad you had a good day! xoxo
Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great day.
Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday
Post a Comment