Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Most Welcoming Sight At My House

I have been tagged by Nicole to tell about the most welcoming sight at my house. I would have to say that the most welcoming sight at my house would definitely be Maddox.

Reasons why...

1- He always makes me laugh.
2- He always puts a smile on my face when I walk through the door after being at work all day and he comes running to give me a hug. I love that!!
3- He forgives me within minutes when I make him mad.
4- He doesn't judge me when I act stupid or look really bad.
5- He loves to be silly and makes me want to be silly too.

Not to take away from Remi and Avrie, but Maddox always makes every day a little more enjoyable!!

I know people are probably burnt out on tags, but I will tag 1- Autumn, 2-Jenny, and 3-Arah. (At least this is an easy one)

4 comments:

NICOLE said...

I agree with you. Maddox makes me very happy everytime i see him and he doesn't even like me. maybe one day he will realize i am not jacque and I never terrorized him by cutting his hair.

Aundrea said...

I think every family has a kid that makes getting through the day a little easier:) I hope he had a good birthday!

Autumn said...

I'm gonna have to think hard about this one! I have no idea...definitely not my dog! She barks like crazy at everyone! :)

Unknown said...

Like I said before he is so cute! I will do my tag a little later.