Wednesday, April 23, 2008

FIRST DAY OF CUB SCOUTS

Remi has been looking forward to starting scouts for sooooooo long. He has been driving us all crazy with his excitement. Today was his first official day with his pack. It is always so fun to listen to their stories of a new experience. He had a great first day and can't wait to go again. I am pretty sure I will have to pawn this one off on his dad because scouting is really not my area. It can be some great father/son bonding time for them. I prefer to stick to the girly stuff these days. Who am I fooling? I know I will be doing it too. So I guess I just started my first day of scouts today too.

6 comments:

Aundrea said...

I was just thinking that every scout mom that I know, pretty much earns the badges right along with their sons! That's why all the moms get 'pinned' when they have their award ceremonies:)

Michelle said...

Yea Remi!
I was a cub master when Alex was a new baby. All I can say is, I have done my service with the SCOUTS!

NICOLE said...

he looks so cute. i can't believe how big he is. i dont feel like he should be eight

Arah Debra said...

What an exciting day! He looks so sharp in his scout uniform.

Kayela said...

Good luck! we are not big scout lovers at our house

Autumn said...

I LOVE scouts! ...I laughed when I read your comment about his dad doing all of the work! Not at our house! I'm thinking I need a scout shirt with some badges sewn on for all of my efforts! :) It is good father/son bonding time...when there's something to build! :)