We have known for a while that Maddox loves to jump on things, as most kids do. About a year ago we bought him a large sized exercise tramp for him to play with. It worked great for awhile. There were many nights when Chris would come home from work when he worked the swing shift, and find Maddox downstairs in the dark jumping on his tramp. This would be at about 2 o'clock in the morning. Well, I guess it is just not big enough anymore, so he is back to stripping and bouncing on the beds. He can't do "bummers" on his tramp and we know how much he loves to do that. I am afraid we have waited as long as we possibly can. It's time to buy a big trampoline.


You may notice the lovely brown chocolate milk stains on his mattress. He decided the other night that it would be really fun to let his cup drip all over the mattress and then rub it in. Good thing I love this kids so much!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Buy This Boy A Trampoline
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a character. We love our tramp!
We love our tramp too! I'm a safety freak so I was never gonna have one...but we ended up getting one because of the enclosure and we love it! We've had it for 3 years and never had an injury! He is so funny!
Oh Maddox! I was showing the girls your blog and AP got so excited when she saw Madds jumping on his bed! She loves to jump on her bed!
Post a Comment