The kids love the blogging world as much as I do, so almost daily they are telling me to take their picture for the blog.
This week has been Student Appreciation Week at school. They have had a different theme each day. Some fun and some a little boring. We have already covered Crazy Hair Day.
Then came Wear Your Favorite Hat Day.

Then Wear Your Pajamas To School Day

They also had Inside Out Day and Blue and Yellow Day. By that time I was a little pictured out.
This is just a picture of Avrie REALLY enjoying licking the beater. I remember as a kid that there was nothing better than when you got to be the one to lick the beater.
Friday, May 9, 2008
Week In Review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
my kids like the theme days at school too. Avrie looks like she's really enjoying that beater:)
Every child loves to be bragged about. It's sweet.
I still love licking the beaters. Cute pictures!
It is a fight at my house for who gets the beaters. I guess I should just let my kids have them and not keep them to myself. (he he)
I love to lick the beaters too! Sometimes I wait to bake until the kids are in bed so I don't have to share them! (I think that may be my next confession) :)
Post a Comment