Thursday, May 15, 2008

I think he hates me

This little guy must be very aware of my poor attitude because he is making sure that I suffer as much as possible. That really makes me think I am going to have another Maddox on my hands. Heaven help us!! I know that every pregnancy is different just like every child, but man this kid is really stickin' it to me! As I go down the list of possible "side effects", I don't think he has left anything out. I am nearing my 29th week and almost every night I am dealing with painful contractions for over an hour at a time. I have always been in labor for a good month before my babies arrive, but I have never dealt with it this early. So does he hate me and wants to make me as miserable as possible or does he love me so much that he just can't wait to see me? I prefer to think the latter. Be patient little one. It is way too soon to be here!!

6 comments:

Aundrea said...

I think he must love you too! Hopefully things will settle down and you'll be able to get some rest before he gets here!

Rochelle said...

Awe, he's just getting it all out of his system so when he gets here he's all good! He loves you, he won't hate you for another 16 years! ;0)

Autumn said...

I liked Rochelles comment! So true! I'm sorry you're not sleeping ALREADY! Hope he settles down soon...at least before he comes out and keeps you up all night!

NICOLE said...

I am so excited to have another little baby to hold. I think he just wants to come out so he can play with maddox.

Lisa said...

That's right, bad in the womb, good in the real world! Or is the good and a baby, bad as a teen?? : )

Good luck!

Unknown said...

Ugh, hope things settle down. I notice your counter is below 90 days.