Finally it has come......and gone. Remi has been so excited for his baptism and I don't think he was at all disappointed. They do a "Stake baptism" at the beginning of each month here. Lucky for us this month there were only two boys and they were both from the same ward. Remi and Carson have grown up together in church and school so it was really cool that it was just the two getting baptized today. The entire Hill family was able to make it except for one. We were missing a few on my side of the family due to distance as well, but there was definitely no shortage of family in attendance. We warned the Primary ahead of time that we would have a crowd but I think they were still a bit surprised.
The baptism and the confirmation went really well. Chris did an amazing job! I don't think there was a dry eye in the room during his confirmation.
We followed it up with lunch at the park near our house. Lots of space to let all of the kids run around. Way too many people to have in my house at one time. It has been such an amazing day!




6 comments:
How exciting! Congratulations Remi!
It was a good day. I don't know how you carry Maddox around all the time. I have dead arm! He is so funny. I am just glad he let me hold him.
I wish I could have been there.
Congrats Remi! It sounds like it turned out good.
Congratulations Remi
Congratulation Remi (and of course mom and dad too)!
Post a Comment