While I have been stuck at home, Chris has been trying to keep the kids entertained as much as possible. We had great plans for the Memorial weekend, but it looks like they will be doing most of it without me. :(
He took them up to Bridal Veil Falls to see how fast it is flowing already. I am sure that it has already changed again after the rain storms we are getting this week. They said that the water was freezing but it was fun to play in. I love that we live so close to such beauty. Sounds corny, I know, but true.He also took them up to Squaw Peak to look over the whole valley. They happen to come across a paraglider ready to take off. The kids thought it was so cool. I love how well you can see the valley in this photo.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Fun Without Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
aww, I hope you get to join them for the fun soon! Hang in there!
What a good daddy! Sorry you have to miss it. But at least their keeping busy.
Sorry you are missing all of the fun! But..I still stay STAY IN BED! :) Call me if you need some company!
Post a Comment