Monday, May 12, 2008

Too Good To Pass Up

The weather was so beautiful yesterday, there was no way the kids would pass it up. Normally I wouldn't allow them to drag everything out this early, especially on Sunday and definitely not on Mother's Day. This is supposed to be my day, right? Think again. They showered me with gifts all morning and once it was warm enough to drag the slip-n-slide out, they were all over it. Neither of them could find their regular swimming suits so they came up with their own ideas. Avrie put on a leotard and some of Remi's pajama shorts and Remi put on some other pajama shorts that didn't want to stay up. We saw a lot more of Remi than we needed to.







Wouldn't you know it, it is raining today!

7 comments:

Aundrea said...

glad you guys finally got some warm weather! We're supposed to get some this week too:)

Autumn said...

So crazy how it is so nice and warm and then WHAM! Today it is freezing! Did you hear the wind last night?! Scary! One of Ryan and Lauras big huge trees blew over and hit their house!!

KerrieLeigh said...

That wind was really bad last night! Did the tree do a lot of damage?

Rochelle said...

We are supposed to get in the 90's this week I can't wait to run through the sprinkler!

Arah Debra said...

I couldn't even sleep because of that crazy wind. I was up till 3 am blogging. Good thing you didn't try waiting until today. You would have had some pretty disappointed kids.

Lisa said...

I mean we've had some good weather here, but never slip and slide weather yet!

Unknown said...

The wind was so crazy, I thought forsure Summer would be sleeping with us last night but she never came in. I keep thinking our tramp is going to blow into our house.