Monday, May 5, 2008

It's Crazy Hair Day!

This week the kids school has a different fun theme for each day. Today is their Crazy Hair Day!
I had Avrie's hair in two braids and tied together at the top of her head with a bunch of hair standing straight up and falling down like a fountain. I thought it looked great, but she thought it was too much. So this is what we ended up with. A little boring if you ask me.



There isn't a whole lot you can do with the boys to make it crazy. This was the best we could come up with, but I think Remi was happy with it.



Every day is CRAZY HAIR DAY for Maddox!

3 comments:

NICOLE said...

I just get a little overwhelmed at family parties. It's even worse now because Jason isn't here to come save me. I slept in my car sunday morning so i could actually sleep!

Autumn said...

My kids love crazy hair day at school! Maddoxs' hair cracks me up...I bet that is so frustrating on Sundays!

Arah Debra said...

Great hairdos!! I love Maddox's solution with the socks. He's got quite the creative mind.