Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Where to start

I thought once football ended I would actually have more time to get things done. Hmmm, I'm still waiting for that to happen. I have so much on my to-do list and since I don't really know where to start, I guess my solution would be to do nothing. I wish!! Christmas is just around the corner, and since 3 out of 4 of my kids are on Santa's bad list this year, that will make things interesting. ;~) I don't think Remi and Avrie are believers anymore, but they know if they admit it......that changes things. We'll see how long they play that game. I am soooooo dreading the holidays!

6 comments:

Kayela said...

I dont think life ever slows down. Asa's last game is tonight also and I keep hoping we can get back to homework and dinner before 8:00 but I know it wont happen. One of my friends started a blog but she wont give me her address until I do a new post and she will add a comment. It has been over a month since I updated, but it seems like there is not even enough time to do that.

Unknown said...

I am glad I am not the only one dreading Christmas. I ask the kids if we could just skip it this year they didn't think I was funny. We need to get together soon!

Autumn said...

So excited to see your update!! I'm with you...it feels like we just had Christmas!! Love that all of your kids...except Gannon are on the naughty list this year!! Ha ha!!
Fun to text this morning!! :)

Rochelle said...

That cartoon rocks!

Aundrea said...

I'm with you and Jenny! I so want to skip Christmas this year!!

Lisa said...

I was wondering of you were still alive. I think that's the longest you've ever gone without posting!