Five things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Planning a wedding
2. Work, work, work
3. Looking for somewhere to live
4. Dealing with friend drama
5. Wondering what I would be doing in 10 years
Five things on my to-do list today...
1. Clean my house
2. Clean my house
3. Clean my house
4. Clean my house
5. Hey, I think I better clean my house!
Five snacks I enjoy...
1. Popcorn
2. Twix candy bar
3. Salt & Vinegar chips
4. Krispy Kream doughnuts
5. Pretty much anything that will increase the size of my already large butt!
Five jobs I've had...
1. Medical Office Manger/Billing Specialist (it sounds cool, but it isn't)
2. Receptionist
3. Medical Transcriptionist
4. Cashier
5. Waitress
Five places I've lived...
1. Orem, Utah
2. Draper, Utah
3. Cedar City, Utah
4. Blanding, Utah
5. Kirtland, New Mexico
Five things I'd do if I won a million dollars...
1. Pay off all debt (Duh!)
2. Build a nice home
3. Give family members $9999.99 each. Don't ask for more, you can't have it!
4. Stash away for kids college funds
5. Invest it
Five things that made me laugh recently...
1. Maddox -- every day!
2. Avrie jamming to her music
3. Conversations at work (sorry, can't tell you the topics)
4. Friend's blogs
5. Horse girl
Five people I tag...
1. Autumn
2. Andrea T.
3. Nicole
4. Jane
5. Brookelyn
Monday, October 6, 2008
"The Fives" Tag...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I remember the summer of salt and vinegar chips. Why worry about cleaning your house it will just need to be done again tomorrow. That is the never ending process to me.
Post a Comment