I have been putting this tag off and Chris was starting to get offended. Apparently he thinks I am not capable of saying nice things about him. I am plenty capable, maybe I just don't want to. ;-) I am sooooo not a "mushy" person, but I will do the best I can.
Where did you meet? (Short version) through friends in a round about way
How long did you date before you were married? A year
How long have you been married? Almost 10 years
What is your favorite feature of his? His butt!
What is your favorite quality of his? Extremely hard worker
Does he have a nickname for you? No, I won't allow that
What is his favorite color? I would guess blue, but I have no idea
What is his favorite food? Potatoes
What is his favorite sport? If he had to choose, it would probably be football
When and where was your first kiss? 2nd date (I think), at his house
What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Actually spending time together without the kids, because it doesn't happen very often
Do you have any children? 4 (3 boys and 1 girl)
Does he have a hidden talent? Probably, but he keeps it hidden from me too
How old is he? 33
Who said I love you first? He did
What is his favorite type of music? He will listen to anything, but when he's alone I think he listens to
heavy metal.
What do you admire most about him? His love and commitment to his family


6 comments:
That's weird that you can say such nice things about him. Cuz at work, all I hear is smack talk! hahaha just kidding :)
That is a great picture of Chris. and so many sweet things about him. He is a great Dad.
Ahh he sounds like a great guy maybe someday I will meet him. I need to have you and autumn's family up to my house for a party.
Oh so tender... sick, sick, sick. I still think he's 27. I had no idea he was 33. I think his hidden tallent is talking extremly loud without even having to try... wait a minute, my hole family is good at that!!!
Good picture...I thought he hated to have his picture taken!? Fun to get to know him a little...he sounds great!
OH CHRIS! He is so adorable. And apparently has a cute butt? I suppose I shall never look at my uncle the same again... >:)
This is awesome Leigh. Hahah. I love Chris.
Post a Comment