Looks like he cleaned it all up! I know it sounds like we are so mean, but I failed to mention before that our cleaner is the doctor's son. Not only does he not clean half of the time, but he also steals our food. Loser!! He is actually a nice guy (to us) but not exactly an upstanding citizen. If you know what I mean. You know the kind that will smile at you as they are sticking their hand in your wallet. Okay, so I'm exaggerating, but you get the idea.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Update on Mr. Clean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay, I was thinking some dad who has a 2nd job trying to make ends meet...not some spoiled rich kid who's pissed off that his dad's making him work:) You should do that stuff more often, and think about putting a lock on the fridge:)
You guys crack me up. Way to show the spoiled brat!
Post a Comment