I thought that the older I got, the more patient I would become. I think age has actually had the opposite effect on me. I can already tell that I am going to be one of those grouchy old ladies that hits people with her cane. *Giggle* I am dealing with so many changes at once right now, I am ready to go "postal". Okay, so I am actually only dealing with two changes, but it seems like a lot more. Of course, we have our life long change of our little Ganny Boy. He has been so good, but I cannot adjust to not getting enough sleep. Sheesh!! Chris is getting up just as much as I am, if not more, so I really need to shut-up about it.........but I can't!
Change #2 is so much different! As I have mentioned before, my niece Andrea decided that her education was more important than working with me. Loser! So we hired a new receptionist during the time that I was home healing my body. Kim and I thought that we had made such a good choice. She was here her first week without me (with Kim and Andrea) and this week she is here ALONE with me. Very interesting!!! I keep telling myself every five minutes that I need to be more patient, she's learning. BUT SHE'S NOT LEARNING!! Ahhhhhhhh! Every movement is sooooooooooo slllllllowwwww! I don't know what frustrates me more. The fact that everything is so screwed up or the fact that WE screwed up by deciding on her. I sound like such a beotch right now, I know. I need to cut her some slack and give it more time. I know, I know, I know! I need a huge attitude adjustment fast! Does anybody else remember those old "Calgon" bubble bath commercials? The whole "Calgon, take me away" saying as the lady is sitting in a bubble bath? That stupid commercial keeps coming into my head while I try to *destressify* myself. (I know that's not a real word, but it should be) I am so retarded!! Or to be more PC, I am so mentally challenged!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Patience.........I don't have any!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
I am constantly saying "Calgon take me away!!!"...just ask my kids! I think part of your problem is that your maternity leave sucks!! Please..seriously most people get like 6-8 weeks!! Let me know if you fire her and are looking for someone new...I'll think of somebody for ya! :) P.S. you definitley need a GNO this weekend!! Let's do it!
I totally do it to myself! I could have taken as much time as I needed, BUT that would mean NO MONEY!! Except Andrea leaving was just bad timing. This time was actually a long one for me. In the past, I have only taken a week off. Stupid, I know.
So sorry Andrea left! She'll get it (the new girl), give her time you meany! : )
That is so typical Lisa...always sticking up for the underdog! :) That's why I love her!
I sure hope she doesn't read your blog you might make her even slower as she cries herself a river cause your a meanie! LOL I love how real you are! I practice feeling sorry for someone who is buggin. "Oh how sad it is that she is so slow, that must be so hard for her."
One more thought...WWJD?
Okay, here's the thing. I know I sound mean, and I do expect a new person to make A LOT of mistakes. Everybody does! BUT!!!!! You don't blame other people for your mistakes. That erks me so bad! I have worked here for 10 years. I know it wasn't me and there isn't anyone else here. Know what I mean? :) I don't think she would ever see my blog. That would mean she would have to get off of here weird horse websites.
Kerrieleigh -- I am half crying/half laughing---so "been there, done that". No one can understand if they haven't been there!!!! I sooooooo feel your pain! Cut her loose and hire someone else...she bugs.
So enjoying lurking on your blog! Congratulations on the new baby. What a doll! Such a cute family!
Gail (Autumn's Mom)
KerrieLeigh, there is nothing wrong with looking at horse websites. Im sure brynnleigh looks at them all the time. ha ha ha. She's probably just from provo. I bet that's her problem.
Rochelle-
I am pretty sure Jesus would say.. Sister, this job is just not for you. Let's move on and find something that better suits you, like horses. Ha ha!! (Sorry, just couldn't resist)
It is so hard when you dont click with the people you work with. I went through that for a year with someone at our office. Luckily she left and things got better. She was not a bad person but we did not click too well. I cant believe that you are back to work. I told Britt I am taking at least 6 weeks off but now I am thinking that I wont come back until April so it may end up being 8. I went back to work too soon with Asa. Luckily it will be tax refund season when I have my baby so it will replace my income Hooray!
Oh my goodness, you're totally right. The horse websites are WEIIRD. I'm sure you thought that about my art websites, but I have to warn you. Don't make the mistake of ASKING her about the horses. She OWNS one.
I miss you. I'm sorry she's being such a weiner. I noticed before I left. It's really interesting how she turned out. Her interview was COMPLETELY misleading. And based on THAT you and my mom DID make a good decision. I'm not sure what happened. Keep being strong.
Post a Comment