Who cares! It is still cute either way.
That top one is the Harrison Ford face all the way. Yikies he's cute. Like I can't get over him. He's so adorable.
Laughing at Aundreas comment. I scrolled back up and looked and he totally looks like Harrison Ford in that picture! He is such a cutie!
Do you smile when you have gas? This is what my pediatrician asked me, when I told her Hayden smiled and people said it's just gas! Gannon is adorable, it makes me want to have another baby right now! :)
Gas or not that kid is so flipping cute!
I love it, and I love him!!
What a cute family you have! He is the icing on the Hill family cake!
I love those cute baby smiles and am so looking forward to it
I agree, cute either way!
Harrison Ford, that's hillarious, I see it too. He looks just like Chris to me, and Chris's brother.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That top one is the Harrison Ford face all the way. Yikies he's cute. Like I can't get over him. He's so adorable.
Laughing at Aundreas comment. I scrolled back up and looked and he totally looks like Harrison Ford in that picture! He is such a cutie!
Do you smile when you have gas? This is what my pediatrician asked me, when I told her Hayden smiled and people said it's just gas! Gannon is adorable, it makes me want to have another baby right now! :)
Gas or not that kid is so flipping cute!
I love it, and I love him!!
What a cute family you have! He is the icing on the Hill family cake!
I love those cute baby smiles and am so looking forward to it
I agree, cute either way!
Harrison Ford, that's hillarious, I see it too. He looks just like Chris to me, and Chris's brother.
Post a Comment