Seriously, I have ONE pair of jeans that I can get on my large body! So depressing. Now I have to decide if it is worth spending the money on "larger" clothes or just wash the same pants everyday. Okay, not really. I wear scrubs to work everyday, so I don't really wear the same pants everyday. Even my scrub bottoms are tight! Now that's bad!!! The worst part of it all is that I bought the cutest jeans right after I found out that I was pregnant and I can't wear them. I feel so sorry for myself! :-) I don't have a full length mirror in my house, but I catch a glimpse of myself in my curio cabinet as I walk by. Whoa, who's that? It really is rather alarming.
Don't worry, I'm not really depressed. It's all in good fun! I won't get depressed about it for at least another month. ;-)
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Did all of my clothes shrink.....or is my butt really that huge?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Definite down side to having kids...the butt is really just never the same!
The butt my boobs, my gut, my well I could go on and on. But I guess kids are worth it? I am sure you look way good. It has been almost six years and I am just now lossing my baby weight:(
I am excited to see you on Saturday!
You're so funny. Give yourself some time. Remember this is number four. I'm sure you look great anyway.
Post a Comment