I have never known any other child that can entertain themselves better than Maddox. We were at a Hill family reunion last night and it was so fun just to sit and watch him. I think he had more fun than anyone else, but he was doing it all by himself. He has been my easiest child, yet the hardest at the same time. Easiest because he is completely okay with playing by himself. Hardest because the things he finds entertaining are not always great things for mom and dad. Flash back to the perler beads in mom's ear and Moonsand all over his bedroom floor. He is such a fun kid! I love it!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I have some bucket pictures of Jace too. So cute! So nice that he entertains himself so well! The picture of Avery and baby is so cute!!
Maddox was my favorite part of the reunion. I think he is so funny. I could just watch him for hours!!!
Post a Comment