Monday, August 11, 2008

Looks just like me!

This is what my niece, co-worker, and artist in residence Andrea left for me on my desk for my first day back to work. Thanks Drea for the good laugh. I'll miss our obnoxious laughing when we have clearly had way too much caffeine. We will all miss you a ton! Good luck with your Florida adventure! Don't forget us when you're famous.

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

Seriously looks just like all the pics I've ever seen!

Unknown said...

This made me laugh.

Aundrea said...

She's a talented artist! And, totally right on in the scheming-to-get-this-thing-out-of-me department:)

Anonymous said...

*hug sniffles*

I miss you. Don't get too bored without me. :D

Autumn said...

Okay...that was awesome! I was hoping you would post this...I had been wondering what she had left you on your desk! So funny. So I gotta know what Drea is doing to become famous in Florida!

KerrieLeigh said...

She is doing art classes or graphic design classes with Disney. I don't really know all the details, but take a look at her blog. I think she gave more information in one of her posts. She is an amazing artist!

kelly Martin said...

"Geezzz Drea, that's really good!