Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Proud Family

Proud Daddy
Big Sister
I am sure she is trying to figure out a way to make him look more like a girl.

Finally the BIG brother

The BIGGEST brother and the BIGGEST helper

We weren't too sure how Maddox would react to our new addition. He has been so cute with him. He worries about where he is and loves to give him kisses. In a few more days we may be dealing with poking eyes and crawling into his bed with him once the newness wears off, but I will take what I can get while it lasts. Of course Remi and Avrie will not leave him alone. Poor kid has no idea what he is in for with this family! It is so fun to watch Gannon look around to find the voices that he knows. It really is amazing!

8 comments:

Aundrea said...

He's so cute! I love the name you chose for him too!

Rochelle said...

What a cute baby and so much hair! Love the baby stick figure! Congrats! Im glad he is here, enjoy!

Unknown said...

So cute. I need to come and see you and the baby.

Autumn said...

Wow! I love his black hair! So handsome! Glad Maddox is doing well with the new guy! As soon as I get your baby gift done I want to come see him! :)

kelly Martin said...

Glad he got here okay. After getting Chris's message, Jack ran and got the computer and checked your blog. It was so cool to be able to see pictures right away. Then, he called Mom and actually talked to Remmy for a while.
I can't wait to hear about how your labor went. Hopefully really quick!

NICOLE said...

I want to see him so bad. he has tons of hair. Hope you feel better soon:)

Michelle said...

I don't remember that much hair on the other kids?
He is very cute!
Hope your feeling better with each day.

Lisa said...

Congratulations!!! I wanted to text you back but of course you know I can't text. He's adorable...so, so happy for you all!