Sunday, July 6, 2008

Week of (Blurry) Pictures

Even though so many of these pictures are blurry, I wanted to add as many as I could. Some people were left out because I couldn't get a good picture.

5 comments:

Autumn said...

I'm so glad you added the pictures! Even though some of them were a little blurry it was still fun to see your family! I almost died when I saw the pic of Drea...then I realized it was a balloon! Funny! Glad you had a drama free weekend! I can't believe you are in the twenty days till baby phase! Holy cow!

Anonymous said...

Yes. It WAS a balloon. Thank goodness.....

Those other pictures though are quite appropriate considering how crazy and out of control these family "gatherings" always get.

Unknown said...

I am glad you added them too. It was really fun to see your family.

Lisa said...

Yeah, the belly had me fooled. I actually have a friend who looks like that when she's pregnant. Super skinny, BIG basketball belly that totally defies gravity! Fun to see your fam!

Arah Debra said...

I totally thought that was a real pregnant belly for a second until I saw the other pics. Don't you just love getting together with family? How fun!