I was tagged by Autumn on this one...
3 Joys...
1-my kids
2-my husband
3-Mt. Dew
3 Fears...
1-one of my children dying
2-bridges!!!! I cannot look when we drive across a bridge. It scares the hell out of me.
3-dying when my children are still young. I'm not afraid to die, just afraid to leave them.
3 Goals...
1-quit working
2-lose the baby weight as quickly as possible
3-read more books
3 Obsessions...
1-keeping my kids safe. I am a freak about it!
2-blogging
3-money (lack there of)
3 Random...
1-I started to dislike meat when my sister Kelly and brother Kevin would shove it in my face when I was little and ask me if I knew where it came from. Thanks guys!
2-I have a desire to go back to school just to learn....not for a job.
3-I have a quiet personality. I don't consider myself shy, I just don't say anything unless I have something to say. (If that makes sense)
3 Tags...
1-Nicole
2-Andrea T. (you better do it!)
3-Kayela (time for a new post?)
Friday, July 11, 2008
Tag of 3's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It's a dang good thing you don't live in Portland or around here where we have to cross bridges to go any where.
I didn't know you were afraid of bridges...that is kind of random. Definitely time for Kayla to do a new post! :)
K so I am afraid of bridges too. I hold my breath and look straight ahead.
I think every mom has that fear of leaving their child. I know it's my top!
Post a Comment