Friday, July 11, 2008

Not enough credit

After freaking out all day over what Remi had told me, I realized last night that I wasn't giving him enough credit. I still think of him as a little boy. We talked to him about it a little more and he thought what they had said to him was really stupid. I guess I was the one making a big deal of it, not him. I am a very protective mother and I am having a difficult time allowing my older kids to grow up. I guess hearing something like that brought my own fears to the service and I lost it. Everyone is entitled to at least one day of insanity.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Dang girl allow more than one day of insanity, the days of insanity are just maken ya tougher and wiser. Hang in there.
I was thinking of what Jeremy would have told Tyler if some kids said this to him. He would have given Tyler permission to say something quite colorful!

Autumn said...

Laughing at Rochelles comment. I can just hear Tyler's colorful comment! LOL!