Just wanted to let everyone know that Gannon Emerson Hill was born on Monday the 28th of July. Here is his info and some pictures. KerrieLeigh will do a full post when she gets home.


Gannon Emerson Hill
Time - 11:07 am
Weight - 8 lbs 2 oz
Length - 20" inches
Thanks everyone for all your love and support. This was a crazy pregnancy.
-Chris

6 comments:
Congratulations! So exciting...good thing Kerrieleigh can still look fabulous after just having a baby!! I am in the process of making his baby gift...of course like everything esle in my life I leave it to the last second! Can't wait to see him! xoxo
He looks just like his brothers! Now Leigh can feel normal again!
Congratulations!
What a cutie! Congratulations! Hopefully things can feel "normal" again soon:)
Yea! I bet the kids are so excited to finally have their brother here. I know it probably seems like forever to you, but it feels like you were just at my house telling us you were pregnant. Congrats!
Congratulations. We are so excited for you to have this over. Lots of love.
Yay! He's here! Congratulations!
Post a Comment