Do you ever sit and wonder what your life would be like if you had chosen a different "path"? What would be different if I had married someone else? What would be different if I didn't have almost 4 children? What would be different if I didn't have ANY children? Normally I don't ask myself these questions, but I know a lot of people that have the "grass is greener" mentality and I have a hard time understanding it.
So what would it be like? Let's see......I would have all the time in the world to play. I would have A LOT more money. I would have an amazing body! I wouldn't have anyone else to worry about other than myself.
But what do I have with almost 4 children and being married to Chris? I have children that I know love me unconditionally. I have a husband that loves me. A husband that doesn't care that I don't have that amazing body. I have children that don't care that I don't have a lot of money. I have a family that understands why I don't have all the time in the world to play, but know that the time I do have I love to spend with them. I have a family to love and to care about every minute of the day. Best of all, I get to wake up to this every morning! 
Call me crazy, but I think my grass is looking pretty green where I'm at!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
What would my life be like if......?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Your grass is very green! So cute!
So true. I wonder that sometime or if Ty and I ya know. But what an amazing life it has turned out to be. I love that your kids can be that close together mine not so much.
I think the grass seems greener, but it's really not. If we'd have chosen a different path, we would have different joys AND different problems. It's great that you see how green your grass is, hey it's bright green!
I really liked this post! I love when people can be grateful and content with what they have!! You are a lucky girl:)
Post a Comment