Monday, June 16, 2008

Sorry Chris, I am a total loser!

I totally let Father's Day slip by this year! Chris was gone until the Friday before and we all know that I haven't been in my "right mind" lately. The kids and I stopped at Cabelas on our way to pick him up to grab his favorite candy, but that was pretty much the extent of it. Of course Remi and Avrie made their own presents for dad (artwork), but mom really messed up this year. So with a huge apology to Chris, I promise we will do better next year. Happy (my wife is a loser) Father's Day! We love you!!

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Your totally pregnant so all is forgiven!

Aundrea said...

haha! Don't you just love "pregnant brain"?

Arah Debra said...

At least you didn't abandon him like I did mine;-)

Unknown said...

It is all good. I think to men it is not as big of deal than it is to us.

Autumn said...

I agree with Jenny....I'm sure he understands your state of mind!