I am so excited!!!! My doctor told me today that I can go off of the medication next Monday. I know how stupid it sounds, but you have no idea how awful it is unless you have been on it before. I can't wait to feel normal again!! I am sure my kids and husband look forward to living with someone that doesn't look (and feel) like a zombie all of the time. They don't anticipate that I will go into labor too early, but we'll see. At this point it won't matter. Who knows, my next post could be welcoming a new baby. (Not really)
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I keep thinking, "Oh there is a new post maybe it's of a baby!"
Yay! No more yucky meds!!
Yay, good luck.
I'm so happy for you! You should do a countdown!
That will be good. I know, it's creepy being on meds that affect the way you feel that much!!!!
Post a Comment