Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What will it be next?

This morning I awoke to find Maddox sitting next to me and my ear full of "perler beads". I think I have gotten them all out, but I won't know for sure until I get to work. Can't you just see it now? Dr. Rowley can you please remove these beads from my ear that my kid shoved in during the night?

5 comments:

NICOLE said...

oh maddox. atleast he is not a boring child.

Rochelle said...

Oh dang I am laughing so hard! I thought I was diabolical! Your child might give me a run for the money! ;0)

Autumn said...

I just fell of my chair laughing! That kid is hilarious! I hope you don't have beads stuck in your ear holes today! :)

kelly Martin said...

What the F*%K????

Arah Debra said...

Oh my! Hilarious!! I love the things that kid comes up with. And how crazy that you slept through that.