Friday, June 27, 2008

New Baby Name

Since the new baby could arrive any day now, we decided that we better get serious about his name. We have agreed on his first name as Gannon, but we can't agree on a middle name so we thought we would have a vote. Here are our options for his middle name.

  • Emerson
  • Peyton
  • Baylen
  • Cohen
  • Durin

There is no personal reason behind any of the names. They are all just names that we came across that one of us liked. Keep in mind the way it will flow with his first and last name as you make you choice. Thanks for your help!

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

We almost named Thatcher Cannon, very close. I had announcments and everything.

Autumn said...

hmmmm....I honestly have no idea....so I'm gonna throw out there Gannon Durin Hill....What do you think?

Jane said...

Gannon Emerson Hill

NICOLE said...

I like gannon emerson.

Michelle said...

Curtis and I like Emerson

kelly Martin said...

KL, I like Cohen.