Saturday, June 7, 2008

Famous Last Words!!

Chris was asked to take some Valium before a procedure he had on Friday. I asked him if he had ever taken it before because it has different effects on people. "No, but these things never effect me", he said. The point of taking it was to relax him, but we had no idea how much it actually would! He has no recollection of a couple of hours that day. I must say, I was quite entertained.

9 comments:

NICOLE said...

oh my. sometimes i wonder what's wrong with him... i think he is always like that.

Jacque said...

Nicole just showed me how retarded our brother is. Maybe you should let the doctor give him drugs more often!

Michelle said...

I have never seen Chris so quiet!

Autumn said...

So funny! I'm still laughing about this...I wish I would have had footage of Bryan when he took that same stuff! Ha Ha Ha! So fun to see you last night! Let's do it again soon!

Aundrea said...

so...what was the procedure? I love when our hubby's give us blackmail material!

Kayela said...

I remember taking Valium before my lasik surgery. JJ said I was no fun and would not make a fun druggie or drunk, so I can sympathize with Chris.

Rochelle said...

That is great!! I love hearing you laugh at him! LOL!

Unknown said...

I am still laughing at this I told Ty it is time.

kelly Martin said...

Jack and I just watched that video, and we are laughing our A#$es off!!! He looks totally wasted!.....Hey, something tells me he's had that sensation before.