I can't believe this boy is old enough to lose his first tooth! This little tooth has been loose for a few days and we could see that his new one was already coming through. When he realized that we were trying to get it out every time we would wiggle it, we weren't allowed to touch it anymore. He finally got it out on his own. Now if we can just keep him from losing it until the tooth fairy comes tonight.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Maddox lost his 1st tooth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cool Maddox I hope the tooth fairy is generous :)
2 months after AP turned 5 she lost her two front bottom teeth on the same day, she lost another 1 one week later and within the next 8 weeks she lost 3 more. A total of 6 teeth in 3 months! It freaked me out, dentist said it was normal, just means she will hit puberty very early, YIKES!
I can't believe how many of your posts I've missed!
Congratulations to Maddox for losing a tooth! I can't believe you and Shay have kids losing teeth before they even start school! My kids are always so slow!
Awesome that Remi got to play on the Allstar team! Wow! That's great! Don't you just love baseball season!? I think it's so fun to watch!
Sorry about your puppy! Hope you guys are feeling better! :(
One more thing...hope you're all recovered from your surgery! xoxo
He is too big! I can't believe that!
Post a Comment