Because of the type of place Fidelity Investments is, you can't just go hang out with Chris at work when you feel like it. You can't even get in the building without employee ID. So when they opened the building up for the families to come and visit, we jumped at the chance to see where he works. The kids were so excited to see his desk and get an idea of what he does. They even got their own ID badges with their pictures on them. I think they were more excited about that than anything else. While we were wondering around, they took this wonderful picture of us. Other than my hunch-back, flared nostrils, and Gannon picking his nose, it actually turned out pretty good. After the man took our picture, Maddox chased him down the hall to make him show it to him. He was very nice and let Maddox see it. T vhe kids all got books, piggy banks, ice cream, and treats. It was a fun afternoon.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Going to work with dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Diggin the nostrils! ; )
Wow, I want to visit him at work! Sounds like they got the star treament...very cool.
P.S. I have so many pictures of Max picking his nose.
You should be excited SL Fidelity does something for the family. NH doesn't anymore.
I can't believe you got rats, i can't even look at that page. But, the girls think it is cool and want to keep looking at the pictures
!!
Post a Comment