Thursday, May 13, 2010

Going to school with the BIG boys


My nephew Jacob needed a child for a high school class and I'm always willing to give one of mine away. ;) I didn't think Gannon was quite ready for that so Maddox was the lucky one this time. So far, all three of the older kids have had the opportunity to be entertained by teenagers at school. Maddox had a lot of fun and was convinced that he would be attending everyday. We may a problem when he really goes to school and it's not the same thing. He came home with a paper sack puppet of Swiper the Fox (from Dora the Explorer) and "Weenie head" balloon. I won't elaborate on that, but I'm sure the high school boys had a good laugh over that one. He'll be too old to be able to go again, so I'm really glad he got to do it one last time. Thanks Jake! He loved it!

No comments: