Saturday, May 22, 2010

Another hike

I won't write about every hike these guys go on, I'll leave that to Chris. I just couldn't pass up putting a few pictures on. This time they hiked Grandeur Peak. Remi is determined to go on every hike with his dad. We'll see how long that lasts. Although, Remi is in much better shape than the rest of us. I say "us", but I mean Chris. I have yet to be on one of their adventures. :) Is it just me or does it look freezing?!

3 comments:

Shay said...

It looks cold, but looks like SO much fun! I think it is great that Remi wants to go and spend time with his Dad...it will be something he will always remember. I am inspired to get back outdoors!

Kayela said...

yes it looks like they are freezing. I would be sitting at home sipping my hot cocoa.

aethayne said...

WOMAN. IT HAS BEEN A MONTH SINCE YOU POSTED THIS.

Btw, that pic of Rem and Chris is cuuuute.