This year for the Hill family Christmas party we decided that we wanted to dress up. It was a lot harder than you think to find this awesome Christmas gear for the entire family. We were trying to find the ugliest possible, but it didn't quite work out. We couldn't find any Christmas apparel at all in Remi's size, so he was lucky enough to match Avrie. He was a good sport about it. My lovely sweater even had bells on it. (That got me in trouble later in the day) Here are a few highlights of our day...
All of the kids had their pictures taken with Grandma and Grandpa Hill while opening their presents.



Remi cried when he got the pink bunny pajamas as his gift.
Picture was taken after he quit crying and realized it was a joke.
Gannon burned his hand on the fireplace and cried most of the day. He was finally happy when it was just about time to go home.
Got the cutest picture of Maddox EVER!
Uncle David got REALLY excited when he got his new blue panties.
And of course we all got to see all of the amazing faces of Angela and Travis. I don't know about those Leatherwoods. ;)




6 comments:
Cute shirts! We didn't know exactly what to say because we didn't know if it was serious or a joke! But the cool thing was when Carson wanted to put on his shirt and be a part of your family. I'm really worried about next year and what you will wear. By the way where is a picture of Jacque and her cute outfie?
Sorry about Gannon hope all is well. I hope santa brings Maddox some Bob the Builder trucks! I had no idea he liked them. I would of let him play with them long ago. He also is a real engineer -- he can work every ride attraction in my village. He can turn on the people that speak or change to the music or shut a ride down. Smart kid! Glad you had fun we did also. Also cute pictures of the grandkids and the Ingles!
the word is outfit for Jacque.
It looks like a really fun party...love the outfits! I love that your sweater had bells on it.
So funny. I love the idea of ugly sweaters next year!
Thanks for posting the pictures so we could take a peek at a party we never get to attend.
As far as the Leatherwoods,the apple doesn't drop far from the tree.
Nice family attire!
I wish you could of gotten pictures of David modeling his gift! or maybe not.
Post a Comment