Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Sing

Since last year I got to just stare at the backside of the lady in front of me the entire time, this year was pretty good. It was great other than the extremely rude grandma right next to us that stood through every performance while talking on her cell phone. I'll be honest, I REALLY wanted to slap her! Chris was even able to go with me this year and help me with my two minis. Remi and Avrie both did a great job. Because of the usual my kid is the only kid here parents it was difficult to get any good pictures, but we were able to get a few.

Remi was really excited to wear his cool shades. We couldn't find any of his gloves for him to wear so he ended up wearing a pale blue set that had "rock star" embroidered in purple on them. He's a pretty secure boy, so he didn't mind much. :)

Avrie wore her awesome cat eye glasses during the "Alfie the Elf" song. She was so cute with them on!

She couldn't get out of there fast enough!

No comments: