Hilarious! I love them all! Whta a bunch of cuties! That picture of you and kevin is awesome and it totally looks like Remi and Avrie!! Crazy!!
That is a sweet look Remi has going on. Dont you wish you could be a kid again and do what you want without worrying what people will think or say?
This is why I love your blog! It looks like so much fun at your house.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hilarious! I love them all! Whta a bunch of cuties!
That picture of you and kevin is awesome and it totally looks like Remi and Avrie!! Crazy!!
That is a sweet look Remi has going on. Dont you wish you could be a kid again and do what you want without worrying what people will think or say?
This is why I love your blog! It looks like so much fun at your house.
Post a Comment