I've been going through some old pictures and came across this one. This has always been one of my all time favorites. Such a classic 70's photo, don't you think? It's obviously not in the best condition anymore, but I still love it. My mom always wrote the info on the back of all of the pictures so I happen to know that this was taken April 9, 1978. Kevin was 5 years old and I was almost 2. It was taken the day after Kevin cut his own hair off. I love it! When Remi saw it, he thought that it was a picture of himself and Avrie. I can see that. Everybody thinks Gannon looks just like his dad, however, looking at this picture he obviously got a lot of me too. :)
Friday, November 13, 2009
The good ol' days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
They do look like you and your brother.
I have always thought Gannon looked more Mom than Dad. Hopefully, he doesn't have his dad's hair!
I see Maddox and Avrie. We all see things differently. I also think Gannon looks like your family. He is such a cute kid along with the rest of the bunch.
oh...that's so cute! I want a copy!!! I totally remember when he cut his hair...he totally butchered it and came out all proud of himself! I heard he was reenacting his old times with the hassock at Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment