Monday, November 2, 2009

It's family picture time!

Chris' friend Phil was nice enough to do family pictures for us this year. The kids had a lot of fun playing in the rocks and Maddox loved eating the snow. Thanks Phil for all of your work!!

Can you see a child in this picture?
Leigh and the kids
Help!!
Chris and the kids

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I love fall pics, very cute!

Arah Debra said...

Great picture! Very cute family!!

NICOLE said...

Kerrieleigh, your hair is sooo long! I am jealous. Cute pictures!

Michelle said...

very cute! Do the girls chase Remi?

Shay said...

It took me a while to find a kid in the first picture...I really love your blog...There is never a dull moment is there?...Very cute pics. And thank you for all your thoughtfulness.

Autumn said...

Love the family fall pics! Darling family! Let's go out again!

kelly Martin said...

THe pictures are great!