Monday, July 13, 2009

When I'm famous...

For the past few days Remi has been spending a lot of time on his signature figuring out what he thinks looks "cool". He has asked my opinion a few times and I was pretty sure I knew what he was up to, but he finally confirmed it.

Remi: "Mom, do you think lots of kids will want my autograph when I'm famous?"
Me: (Holding back laughter) "Of course they will!"
Remi: "Okay because I think this looks good."

He's still practicing.....

6 comments:

aethayne said...

THAT IS SO CUTE.

Lisa said...

Love the confidence!

Shay said...

That is really cute. Did you ask him what he wants to do to be famous?

KerrieLeigh said...

A professional baseball player of course! LOL! Last time I checked, these major leaguers weren't crying every time they strike out so we're going to have to work on that a little before he becomes famous. Could be a bit embarassing. ;)

Unknown said...

That is so cute!

kelly Martin said...

That's so cute..Jack did the same thing...not sure what he was going to be famous for, but he practiced in cursive for a long time.