Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ouch!

Remi got his first bee sting which happen to be on his face. It stung him just below his right eye. He didn't look too bad to begin with, but when he woke up the next morning he was pretty swollen. Pretty sure the bee won this fight. :)

8 comments:

Kayela said...

Next time tape a penny on it. The copper in the penny helps make the swelling and pain go away. Asa has done this w/ mosquito bites and says it works.

kelly Martin said...

Bee stings creep me out...glad he was okay. Man...and in the face!

Shay said...

oh poor baby, that is not fun...I got stung on my hand once and it looked like a softball...I feel his pain! I hope he is feeling better!

Shay said...

BTW your little baby looks so grown up in the pic with your hubby, so cute. Time flies!

Jane said...

That stinks! Poor guy!

Michelle said...

Remi, Now you look like you have taken up boxing. Hope your eye feels better. If you ever get stung again (My great Uncle Marvin, your great great) owned a bee farm in California he told us to pack mud on the bee sting. It suppose to draw out the sting.

NICOLE said...

oh!! He kinda looks like he has down syndrome! but I still love him!

Autumn said...

Poor Remi! Ouch! I hate bees!!! Kayla had a good idea! I'm so trying that next time!