...when the 9-month-old is already picking on the 4-year-old? Maddox has always been our "difficult" child, but I'm afraid Gannon may give him a run for his money. Gannon thought it was so funny when Maddox would freak out every time he grabbed or slapped his arm. You could tell it became a game to him. I was afraid Maddox was going to start fighting back, but he held it together. I wasn't expecting to have to talk to my baby about not picking on people. I don't think we'll be able to have too many car rides with those two sitting next to each other.
Gannon also rode his first bike this week. If you can call it that. He's not even steady on his feet yet, but he didn't have a problem figuring out how to make it go.
He had his 9 month check up last week and they were a little concerned with his iron count. The doctor explained to me that it is because he is growing a lot faster than his blood can keep up with. We knew this little guy was big, but I didn't realize how fast he was growing. He is way above average in height and weight. Believe me, my arms are feeling it! You would think I would be in better shape after lugging this boy around.

1 comment:
LOL that your baby is picking on his brother! They learn fast don't they!? You need to get a bigger car so nobody has to sit next to each other...like a suburban! Ha!
Post a Comment