Here we are again at the end of another school year. This week is full of parties, awards ceremonies, festivals, field day and carnivals. Not a single day of homework! Yippee! (If anyone ever tells you that you are done with homework when you're done with school......LIAR!)
The Dance Festival was cute as always. Remi and Avrie did a great job. I was pretty far back so I didn't get the best pictures, but they knew I was there and that's what counts.
Avrie doing the Chicken Dance

Remi likes to move it, move it!

3 comments:
So cute...I love the chicken hats. I remember those dance programs...When Mrs. Lungren would come to our school and teach us all kinds of dances...We thought we were so cool!
I loved those dance programs. My kids school doesn't do them. I also love th chicken hats.
Shalee has the best memory! I loved Mrs. Lungren! Dance Festivals are the best I wish my kids school would do one...maybe I'll suggest it! I'm with you on the whole homework thing. Yay for no homework!!!
Post a Comment