Friday, May 1, 2009

The nerve of some people!

Yesterday, I had just gotten home from work (hadn't even gotten the baby out of the carseat yet) and was stepping out my door to grab my mail when I found a man standing on my doorstep. He says to me, "I used to live here and I want to cut from the grapes so that I can grow some". I have lived in this house for over SIX YEARS! Not to mention the fact that I didn't buy the house from this man. He lived in the house before the people we bought it from. (Former husband type of a situation) I did actually know who this man was, but not once did he even think to tell me his name. He came once before right after we moved in and asked if he could dig up a rose bush because they were his grandma's or something stupid like that. Because we planned on ripping all of it out anyway, we allowed him to take it. Well, I'm assuming he got the idea that he pissed me off because he didn't come back. I told him that he could come back when my husband was home because I wasn't messing with it. Who does that?!

6 comments:

Aundrea said...

creepy! Go buy some new grapes!

KerrieLeigh said...

Seriously, huh! It made me so mad. It's not different than some random stranger coming to my door. He is very creepy! Our neighbors saw him come by when we were in Blanding, so he's probably already been in our yard.

Rochelle said...

Strange!

Michelle said...

Why can't he go to the Nurgery or Garden store and buy a start?

Especially, after a.... 7 years.

Michelle said...

Sorry....... Nursery

Autumn said...

WhatEVER!! What a weirdo! That totally gives me the creeps! If he comes back tell him to GET LOST!!