We have discovered our own little soap opera going on in our parking lot at work. And yes, I took a picture!
Many afternoons we have seen a red mini van and a UPS truck parking in the far back corner of our parking lot. We never would have noticed, but the big UPS truck is a little hard to miss. They always park in a weird way too. I don't think I know anyone who is married that meets their spouse in a random parking lot to have an afternoon romp, so I'm pretty sure these two aren't married......at least to each other!
Today they met up again but this time they went to the parking lot over from us. If they're worried about getting caught they are doing a horrible job hiding. They parked in the far back corner as usual. The UPS man got out to talk to the woman through her window. Minutes later he walked around and got into the back of her van. She sat for only a moment and then she got out and walked around the van to get in with her lover. We thought maybe we were mistaken and they were meeting for lunch or something a little more innocent, but no. A co-worker on her way home just happen to drive past them (hee hee) and there was nothing innocent going on in that van! Get a room people!!

7 comments:
Thanks to our awesome detective work, we now know what REALLY goes on when you combine a minivan and UPS truck! :)
Wow I guess if your that horney.
I love that you took a picture!!
Wow, how romantic that their meeting place is next to a dumpster!
LOL!!! Hilarious! Who needs soap operas right!? Crazy!! Love that you took a pic!
I've always wondered where people would go to have an affair. I guess now I know.
That is so funny that you took the picture. I wish that one of the people being cheated on would read your blog.
Post a Comment